jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

Pets!

Adoption

Resultado de imagen de refugio de mascotas Why is adoption better than buying?                 
                   Adoption is better than buying because when you adopt a pet it doesn’t matter if it is a dog, a cat or any other animal you are giving it a second opportunity because they are living at that shelters is because, before, they had been abandoned and they had to live on the streets. By contrast if you buy, for example, a dog, you are giving your money to a breeder who is breeding the dog you want, that’s not bad, but if you can safe an animal, and, with your money help other animals, why are you going to make someone to “create” a dog for you?
 

Animals at home

            

Our own pets
    I have a dog called Pipo; he’s one year old and loves play with me. I took him from the shelter in my town, he was going to be sacrificed because he had a problem in his legs and they didn't have medicine or space for him. We take him to the vet and give him some vitamins and now he is healthy and big.








Favorite pets
                I love animals and I would like to have a pet, but not a fish or a turtle because you can’t play with them.  I would like to have a parakeet (that is also called lovebird), or a cat. I’m scared of snakes and spiders so I’ll never have one as a pet.






Restrictions

                We can’t have any cats or dogs at home because my mother is allergic to animal’s hair, we can neither have a bird because it would mess around with its feathers. We may have a fish and, actually, we have two fish, but they are very boring. When I grow older I’ll maybe have a pet.


Resultado de imagen de mascotas tiernasResultado de imagen de mascotas tiernasResultado de imagen de mascotas tiernas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario